Here are some ways to work Baby's Breath into your wedding.
1. Invitations- These invitations are a perfect way to give your guest a hint of the rustic romantic feel before they even arrive to the ceremony.
2. Wedding Cake- Fresh flowers have always been a beautiful touch on a cake, but baby's breath are particularly simplistic and chic.
3. Ceremony Accents-Frame your aisle with Baby's Breath in wooden barrels. The stark white against soft brown will photograph beautifully. Also for your ceremony, Baby's Breath adds a soft touch to an archway.
4. Flower Crown- This hair accessory adds a whimsy feel to your wedding party's style.
5. Bouquet- By far the easiest way to incorporate Baby's Breath, you can't go wrong with this pretty arrangement.
6. Chandelier- I love the idea of the decor drama hanging from the ceiling instead of large centerpieces that block your guests' views. Add some wow factor with this Baby's Breath Chandelier.